Google has announced an update for GMB and it’s coming soon to Android and iOs devices.
Google My Business app for Android has been set to be completely redesigned. The new update is set to include the addition of more services and solutions for business owners and marketers to grow their presence and manage their businesses on Google Maps. The new design of the app has been released for Android users as it will also be available for iOS users very soon. These are some of the app’s new features:View our recent blog post, “ The Google Maps App Allows Users to Add New Businesses on The Map” and let us know your thoughts! Contact QuistBuilder for website design and SEO for your local business.
- A different editor that was designed to be similar to Google Search and Maps in terms of appearance.
- An enhanced user interface that makes business edits faster and simpler.
- Support for 24/7 businesses.
- It displays locations by city, postal code or radius.
- Simplified viewership on Search, Maps and Google+ with only one tap.
- More details on Google+ posts reach.
- More specific insights on business info.