With this release, Googles has enabled developers to survey the management of their Google My Business listings through this new API.
The Google announcement on the new API of Google My Business listings has been called the Google My Business API. This API allows developers and business owners to programmatically manage locations in GMB. These are some of the things and details you can manage through this API:View our recent blog post, “The 4 Local Search Trends of 2015” and let us know your thoughts! Contact QuistBuilder for website design and SEO for your local business.
- Create business listings with their essential details.
- State and change special hours.
- Change the status of business locations to permanently closed.
- create and edit business photos.
- Select managers on the listings.
- The ability to look for businesses through names, categories, and labels.